3. Privacy and Data Processing When for accessing certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The COMPANY will give said data the corresponding automated treatment depending on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website and especially, designs , texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all rights of industrial and intellectual property, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the COMPANY and / or from third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
The present General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, ex- ploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the COMPANY or the third party owner of the rights affected. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general , any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by legislation on intellectual property. The COMPANY owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images , textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, of the aforementioned Entity. Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in every case the COMPANY the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User The User agrees to: Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with:
(i) the applicable legislation at all times;
(ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website;
(iii) generally accepted morals and good practices and (iv) public order. Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Website.
Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained in the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds at all times to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the COMPANY or third parties for the information provided. However, as established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
c) Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
d) Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties. e) Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third-party providers and other Users. f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content. h) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the web pages where the contents are or, in general, , of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or contents. i) In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: (i) In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
(ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good practices or public order.
(iii) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
(iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or to public order.
(v) Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(vi) Induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
(vii) It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the COMPANY or to third parties without having authorized the intended use.
(viii) Is contrary to honor, to personal and family privacy or to the person’s own image.
(ix) Constitute any type of advertising.
(x) Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, you will be provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by third parties. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the COMPANY of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation.
Consequently, while not making the previous notification, the COMPANY will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If he negligently or intentionally fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, he will beliable for all the damages and losses that may arise for the COMPANY from said breach.
The COMPANY does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of the Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the contents or information offered. The COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
The COMPANY is not made responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
(i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
(ii) illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other. (iii) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
(iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
The COMPANY excludes any liability for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, the COMPANY is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of query and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damages or losses caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold the COMPANY harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages arising from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or of any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
7. Hyperlinks The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website of the COMPANY, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the COMPANY.
The Website of the COMPANY includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating companies and / or sponsors. Accordingly, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is it in a position as guarantor or as part of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website
(i) may not imply that the COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products;
(ii) they may not falsify their relationship with the COMPANY or affirm that the COMPANY has authorized such link, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY;
(iii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful;
(iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.t
The COMPANY may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to its elimination. The COMPANY can not control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, the COMPANY assumes no responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
8. Data protection To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this, the COMPANY will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection regulations.
For this, the User can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data, as well as the establishment of previously established purposes, to the provisions of the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by this Website.
9. Cookies The COMPANY reserves the right to use the technology “cookie” on the Website, in order to recognize it as a frequent user and to personalize the use made of the Website through the pre-selection of its language, or more desired or specific content. The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on your behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User’s navigation on the Website, when the User allows their reception. At the same time you can delete the “cookies” for which you should consult the instructions for using your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the COMPANY recognizes the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and display their browsing and advertising preferences, as well as recognize their demographic profiles to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and termination The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When this is possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
11. Declarations and Guarantees In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are purely informative. Therefore, by offering them, the COMPANY does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the extent to which, by law, such declarations and guarantees can not be excluded.
12. Force majeure The COMPANY shall not be held responsible in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the power supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.